15 September 2014

One less problem














Hello girls! Today I'm hearing a combo I love! A pencil skirt with a funny tank top! I really like the final result and the match with the clutch and with my new glasses. I am moreused to short hair but this time I am taking care of my hair a lot and I think it looks really preaty like that so I will leave it like this, longer and longer. Here in Portugal is raining everywhere, except here in Algarve where I am on holidays but I think my luck is closer to an end as I have to come back to Lisbon and start my master degree about Development and International Cooperation. I love this place and I will miss this but I can't wait to start! What are your plans for the beginning of the year?

Olá meninas! Hoje estou a usar um combo que adoro! Uma saia-lápis com uma t-shirt de alças super fresca e divertida! Gosto mesmo do resultado final e do pormenor que dão a clutch e os meus óculos novos. 
Estou mais habituada a cabelo curto mas desta vez estou a tratar bastante do meu cabelo e acho que se nota por isso vou deixá-lo crescer ainda mais.
Aqui por Portugal está a chover por todo o lado excepto no Algarve onde estou de férias mas acho que a minha sorte está prestes a acabar visto que vou voltar para Lisboa esta semana para começar o meu mestrado em Desenvolvimento e Cooperação Internacional. Adoro isto e vou ter saudades mas mal posso esperar que começe! E vocês, quais são os vossos planos?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...