27 January 2014

Grammys 2014 best dressed


I was watching the celebrities arriving and I was thinking Oh wait a bit you know that the best ones always appear at the end ... but ... they appeared one after the other and nothing made ​​me clap. I don't know what is happening but it's a huge lack of originality ! Lots of boring dresses. Many of them of a huge bad taste , so many that neither I will comment because I think I would have to write 2 posts ahah . Anyway here is my humble selection , and is not very selective ... they were all really bad ... even my queen Beyoncé failed. Again I emphasize ... we most wait for the Oscars .
Paris Hilton was magnificent , she is all smiles and poses and knows very well how to highlight her best . I thought the dress was superb, both the front and back and the hair was fantastic.
 Katty wore a beautiful Valentino that I rode crazy to see at the red carpet. It's beautiful and thematic .
I know that many people won't like the look of Kelly but I like these kind of gothic styles and back with the crucifix was magnificent !
And you ? Do you agree with me or not really ?

Estava a ver as celebridades a chegar e só pensava Oh espera lá um bocadinho que as melhores ficam sempre para o fim... mas elas apareciam...umas a seguir às outras e nada me fez bater palmas. Não sei que se passa mas está tudo com uma imensa falta de originalidade ! Que vestidos sem graça nenhuma. Muitos deles de um enorme mau gosto, tantos que nem os vou comentar porque acho que teria de escrever 2 posts ahah. De qualquer modo aqui fica a minha humilde selecção, e apesar de parecer muito selectiva
não é... foram mesmo todos maus... até a minha rainha Beyoncé falhou. Volto a frisar... é esperar pelos Óscares.
A Paris Hilton estava magnífica, ela é toda poses e sorrisos e sabe muito bem realçar o seu melhor. Achei o vestido soberbo, tanto a parte da frente como de trás e o cabelo estava fantástico.
A Katty usou um Valentino lindo que eu andava maluca para ver na red carpet. É lindíssimo e temático.
Já sei que muita gente não vai gostar do look da Kelly mas eu gosto muito destes estilos mais góticos e a parte das costas descoberta e com o crucifico estava magnífica!
E vocês? Concordam comigo ou nem por isso?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...