31 October 2013

Hollow - Outfit Collage



In the last two weeks it seems everything fell on me, haven't been easy days and I'm not feeling well. At least the weather seems to have given me a rest despite the cold, the sun is still around! One of the ways I have to abstract myself from my problems is to study really hard or ... here on the blog of course! I can't forget my followers and it will always be one thing that makes me feel good! So here is a treat! Hope you enjoy the outift, I'll be dreaming that I have all these pieces on my wardrobe ...
And you? What do you usually do when life doens't go the best way?


Nestas duas últimas semanas parece que tudo caiu em cima de mim, não têm sido dias fáceis e sinto-me um bastante em baixo. Ao menos o tempo parece ter me dado um descanso e apesar do frio o sol continua por estes lados! Uma das formas que tenho para abstrair-me dos meus problemas é enterrar-me nos estudos ou então... aqui no blog claro! Não me esqueço das minhas seguidoras e vai ser sempre uma coisa que me faz bem! Por isso aqui fica um miminho ! Espero que gostem do outift, eu cá vou sonhar que tenho estas peças todas...
E vocês? O que costumam fazer quando a vida não corre da melhor forma?





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...