18 September 2013

Golden Details








What about my tan? I love this skin tone, I wish I could drag it the whole year! Having a more taned skin always gives a more healthy look in my opinion.
I went out for lunch eating sardines and took a more elegant dress straight cut in petrol blue with many details in gold that are everywhere in my outfit and in must have looks I see on the street.
I bought these sandals days ago, an authentic need! I really have few and found these super practical, closed behind and on top made on India! I love them!

Que tal o meu bronzeado? Adoro este tom de pele, quem me dera que se arrastasse pelo ano todo! Ter uma pele mais escurinha dá sempre um ar mais saudável na minha opinião.
Fui almoçar fora, comer sardinhas e levei um vestido mais elegante de corte a direito em azul petróleo com muitos pormenores em dourado que estão em todo o lado tanto no meu outfit como nos looks mais in que vejo na rua.
Comprei estas sandálias há dias, uma autêntica necessidade! Tenho mesmo poucas e encontrei estas super práticas, fechadas atrás e ainda por cima da Índia! Adoro-as!












Dress: Vintage; Bag: Parfois; Ring: Natura; Watch: Casio Vintage

3 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit here, simple and chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of your tan! I definitely haven't had near enough time to be in the sun this summer. Love that dress!

    Kim
    http://trendkeeper.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice dress and necklace, love them! :)

    www.dodolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...