15 June 2013

New items for summer! Hat and brazilian bikini


 Hey girls! Days ago I was shopping and these are some things I bougth. The heat has not arrived yet but I'm wishing that summer doesn't last long to come! It's my favourite season!
So I am already getting prepared for beach time!
You can find the hat at C&A and with different colors but
the pink one it's the best :P
The hats are a needful piece for this summer and they can protect your hair and face from the sun. Remeber healthy girls are the prettier ;)

Olá meninas! Há dias estive às compras e aqui estão algumas das coisas que comprei. O calor ainda não chegou mas espero que o Verão não demore muito! É a minha estação do ano favorita!
Por enquanto vou me preparando para a praia!
Podem encontrar o chapéu na C&A e em vários tons mas o cor-de-rosa é o mais giro :P Os chapéus são uma peça indispensável este Verão até porque protegem o nosso cabelo e face. Não se esqueçam , raparigas saudáveis são as mais bonitas ;)


B!

2 comments:

  1. tenho de encontrar cuequinhas dessas, gosto de bikinis pequeninos :D


    beijinhos, Nádia
    My Fashion Insider

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...