13 June 2013

New biiig haircut :D




Hey!! Yesterday I went to the hairdresser and this is the result! 
I was really bored with my hair! Long time I didn't change my look! And when I go to the hairdresser it's for real! Another big cut. I really don't like hairdressers so the less times I have to go, better.
The result was really what I desire :) Pratical, stylish, cute, fresh and a bit crazy! 

Olá!! Ontem fui ao cabeleireiro e este foi o resultado!


Estava francamente aborrecida com o meu cabelo! Há muito tempo que não mudava o meu look! E quando vou ao cabeleireio é a sério e faço logo um grande corte. Não gosto muito de cabeleireiros por isso quanto menos vezes poder ir melhor.
O resultado era mesmo o que eu queria :) Prático, com estilo, fofo, fresco e meio maluco!










Do I look fine?
You prefer long hairs or short ones?

Fica-me bem?
Preferem cabelos compridos ou curtos?


B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...