28 June 2013

Green Poppies



My heart beats fast when I see these kind of combinations! They seem perfect for every girl. The star of this look is definitley the green Chanel clutch that is going to be on my wishlist and
stay there for a long time I think, I know you can understand why...
I adore total white looks, that is not the case, but the pencil skirt (which I think it's one of the mosts sexiest peace of clothe a woman can wear because it's high waisted and it shapes the body in a elegant way without showing the whole leg) and the crop top go well with some golden bangles and also a gold ring, discret but almost essencial (I can go out without accesories)!
The sandals are beautiful with some apointments of gold to match the jewelery and really fresh

 and pratical, so we can be ready for ever walk on this hot summer.
I love the glasses (well I cannot talk, I have a huge ammount of them :P), I think they are really catchy and sensual and this format is really in vogue, gotta have one!
Which piece you like the most?

O meu coração bate mais depressa quando vê este tipo de looks! Parecem perfeitos para qualquer mulher. A estrela do outfit é sem dúvida a clutch verde da Chanel que vai estar na minha lista de desejos e ficar por lá muito tempo ao que me parece, acho que percebem porquê...
Adoro looks totalmente em branco e embora não seja este o caso a saia lápis (que eu acho uma das peças mais sexy que uma mulher pode usar devido à cintura subida e ao facto de moldar o corpo sem mostrar toda a perna) e o crop top ficam muito bem com pulseiras douradas e também um anel, discreto mas quase essencial para completar o look (Não consigo sair sem levar acessórios!).
As sandálias são lindas e têm alguns apontamentos de dourado para combinar com a bijuteria e são frescas e práticas para que fiquemos prontas a qualquer momento para qualquer passeio neste Verão quente.
Amo os óculos (não posso falar porque tenho uma grande quantidade deles :P), mas acho que são mesmo sensuais e cativantes e este formato está mesmo na moda, tenho de ter uns!
Que peça gostaram mais?

3. Chanel
6. H&M



B!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...