11 May 2013

No Love Lost - Outfit Collage


1. at Ebay.com
2. Zara
3. at ishineaccesories.com
4. at newlook.com
5. at stylebop.com
6. at modemusthaves.com
7. at Ebay.com
8. at maxandchloe.com
9. at Lulus.com


Sun is up!! Finally! I can start wearing open shoes, bright colors and light clothes! 
I have made a look full of spring and summer mood. For that I have chosen neon colors, in vogue this summer and the hit of the year: the mint color! I have combined them with a light pink and a stunning blue.
Acessories: a lot of golden bangles and a cool cap.
The key piece are the black heels from Zara that are definitly in my wishlist <3
Tell me what you think :)

O sol chegou!! Finalmente! Posso começar a vestir sapatos abertos, cores vivas e roupas leves! Fiz um look cheio de vibrações da Primavera e do Verão. Para isso escolhi cores neon, em voga neste verão e a estrela do ano: menta! Combinei com um rosa ligeiro e um azul estonteante.
Acessórios: montes de pulseiras douradas e um boné bacano.
A peça chave são os saltos pretos da Zara que estão definitivamente na minha lista de desejos <3
Digam-me o que acham :)

B!

1 comment:

  1. Hii! Thank you! I really didn't know this community but it seems great! I am going to join today! Thanks for sharing :)

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...