29 May 2013

Let's twist again!

























Hello! On this day I was going to a meeting of ex-students at my school it's was really cute to remember the people and the days I have passed there! I choose to wear a pink high waisted skirt really long but so feminine and atractive! It's a really old skirt but I love it. I don't wanna go all covered so I chose a black sexy top that I love to see with the skirt. And then I was thinking with this pink that blue would be the perfect match and then I chose this blazer and some creepers in denim from Levis. For acessories, a watch from Claire's and rings (aren't they stunning?) and a necklace (I don't like anything in my wardrobe with dots or balls but this one is one of my exceptions :P ) that I found elegant to complete the look. Ah.. and take a look at my nail polish, really love the color :)

B!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...